Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

Question 1: currently i dont believe i have any factors that will effect my participation in this course. Although i will say, that now i am fully in the swing of things in my cheer program, which is in Ventura. So there will be somedays that i wont be at school due to the fact that i will be out of town, or practice ran way to late and i didnt get home til the late hours of the A.M.

Question 2: to be completely honest, the best learning experience i ever had was last year's english course taught by you. Im not browning nosing what so ever, this is serious talk. The best class ive ever taken, and the most fun course i have ever taken was last years english. The way you ran the course, and the newness of the blog really got me going in the right direction. I have always HATED English, with a passion actually, and you made English fun for me. Like you said the first day, i HATE reading. And last year i read 3 books from cover to cover. That right there is proof enough that i loved your class, and thats why im taking you as a teacher again.

Question 3: im mostly excited to relive this experience again, honestly. I cant wait to start doing blogposts, and senior worksheets, and real resumes. Im totally excited to start publishing my work and getting positive feedback from you and my peers

No comments:

Post a Comment